The Brazilian ECOkeratin Treatment is the most innovative
and effective professional smoothing treatment in the world.
The exclusive formula combines rich natural raw materials
and incorporates the latest Brazilian Keratin technology.
WHY BRASIL CACAU ECOkeratin?
The revolutionary exclusive formulation combines Sugarcane carbohydrates and Cystine which synergise with the hair’s natural Keratin, filling, sealing and smoothing the cuticle. The combination of these ingredients with the Amazon Acai berry is rich in antioxidants, Omega 3 & 6 and has the power to reconstruct.
- Not damaging and no harsh chemicals
- No formaldehyde
- Reconstructs and conditions
- Smooths and seal the cuticle
- Enables instant manageability
Results are instant! No need to wait 72 hours
The minute you leave the salon you can wash your hair, wear a pony tail, use clips and pins and hair will be straighter, smooth, frizz free and extremely radiant.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Prepare the hair – clarify TWICE with Anti-Residue Shampoo.
- Working in sections, dry the hair in a downwards direction with your fingers to approximately 75-80% dry. Very porous hair can be left slightly damper.
- With a heat resistant comb section the hair into clean quarter sections. Secure with sectioning clips. Pour a measured amount of Brazilian ECOkeratin into a plastic tint bowl. 30-40ml should be sufficient for shoulder length hair.
- Taking very FINE secondary sections apply the product sparingly and work product through to the very ends. The formulation will slip through the hair effortlessly. Comb through from roots to ends. Complete the entire head using this procedure – gloves optional. TIP – for extremely resistant hair and porous hair you can let the product soak into the hair up to 30 mins.
- When the application process is complete use a hair dryer on a reasonable heat. Taking sections of hair and using a downward motion dry the hair 100%. TIP – take small handful sections of hair at a time – this will cut down your time and keep you working in an organised manner making sure all areas of the hair are dried 100%. On some hair types and textures, a hot tube/bristle brush may be used. Take into consideration the hair is in a brittle state so do not overstretch. TIP – a nozzle on your dryer will help you achieve a smoother result on the hair.
- With the hair, 100% dry, section the hair again into quarter sections with a heat resistant comb. Secure with sectioning clips.
- Preheat your Diva iron to the appropriate heat for your client’s hair. TIP – if you have conducted your client consultation thoroughly you will know the appropriate/suitable temperature for the hair type you’re working with. We have provided the consultation and a temperature guide to assist you with this. STRONGER/RESISTANT hair requires a higher temperature than DELICATE/FRAGILE hair.
- Taking very FINE secondary sections with a heat resistant tail comb – iron these sections thoroughly from root area to ends. Each section should be ironed approximately 8-10 times – depending on your client’s hair. TIP – your consultation will enable you to fine tune your treatment process and produce excellent results. The hair should appear silky and shiny when this is completed correctly.
- Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water in one direction. Do not rough the cuticle. Rinse until the water is clear. TIP – on thicker hair you may have to rinse for a longer period of time to remove excess product. TIP – this is the appropriate time if you have decided to apply a direct colour pigment to the hair to freshen up colour – we recommend our Vitality’s Colour Conditioner balls available in eight colours. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for application and removal. We do not advise you to use demi colours or any colour that may contain ammonia on the day. These colours are suitable 7-10 days after the treatment.
- With a towel gently squeeze the excess water from the hair and do not rough the cuticle. Apply a generous amount of Brasil Cacau Deep Conditioning Mask to the hair ensuring it is well saturated and comb through with a wide tooth comb. Leave 5-7 minutes then rinse.
- We recommend you apply the Brasil Cacau Leave-In Primer to the hair and proceed to dry the hair completely. TIP – keep the nozzle on the dryer and use your fingers to blast dry the hair, if needed a vent or paddle brush will assist your finish. It’s entirely up to you whether you finish with a flat iron or leave a natural frizz free finish. The hair will now be frizz free, smoother, shinier and more manageable. You may also like to finish the hair with the Brasil Cacau Açaí Oil.